In this article, we cover how to charge your AirPods Max. You will also learn some interesting information, for instance how long the AirPods Max battery lasts, or what you can do to make that battery last as long as possible. If you would like your AirPods Max battery to last as long as possible, it is recommended to keep them in the Smart Case. Read below for information on the AirPods Max battery and how to charge it.
How to preserve the battery charge of AirPods Max?
You will receive a notification on your iPhone or iPad when the battery charge of your AirPods Max is low. The notification appears when the charge is at 5, 10, and 20% remaining. Furthermore, you will hear a tone when the battery charge is at 10% and right before AirPods Max go off.
- The AirPods Max runtime on a single charge is around 20 hours with active use.
- 5 minutes of charging the AirPods Max equals 1.5 hours of listening time.
- When you put the AirPods Max away, after 5 minutes, low power mode is activated to preserve the battery.
- After 72 hours of non-use, and with the AirPods Max not placed in the Smart Case, lower power mode activates, which turns off Find My and Bluetooth.
- If you’re not using your AirPods Max, put them back in the Smart Case. When you put them in the Smart Case, low power mode starts. After 18 hours in the Smart Case, ultralow power mode starts, and AirPods Max saves the battery to the maximum.
How to Charge AirPods Max?
- Plug in the Lightning cable to the bottom-right earphone of your AirPods Max.
- The other end of the cable, plug into a USB charger or port.
- When you’re not using your AirPods Max, you can put them into the Smart Case. Align the cutout on the case with the Lightning port. Put the AirPods Max into an ultralow power mode to preserve battery charge.
Visit our Social Media