Take a look at this article to learn how to turn off your iPhone 12 in a few simple steps. In case you want to preserve your battery level or your iPhone needs a reboot, read the instructions below. If your device has crashed, and you can’t do anything about it, it is worth trying to turn it off and on again. The process of shutting down your iPhone is very simple – see for yourself!
In this article, you will learn some basic things about shutting down iPhone 12, namely how to:
The only physical buttons that are featured on the iPhone 12 are a side button on the right side of the phone and two buttons that are used to change the volume on the left side of the phone.
How to turn off iPhone 12?
- First of all, press and hold the side button along with either the volume up or volume down button.
- Next, release when two sliders appear on the screen – one to power off and the other for emergency use.
- Swipe right on the slide of power off to turn off your iPhone 12.
- Finally, your iPhone should be powered off.
How to restart iPhone 12?
- After turning off your iPhone, press and hold the side button.
- Let the button go when the Apple logo appears.
- Your iPhone 12 is turning on.
How to force restart iPhone 12?
- Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, and then press and hold the side button.
- Ignore the power off slider and continue to hold down the side button. After some time the screen will go black – keep holding the button.
- When the Apple logo appears on the screen, release the side button.
- Right now your iPhone 12 is restarting.
Visit our Social Media: