What to do if your Apple Watch screen seems to be too tiny? In this brief article, we are gladly explaining how to deal with zooming on Apple Watch. Figure out how to customize the magnification degree to enlarge the displayed content and improve its readability as you wish. Make the icons bigger and get to know how to pan over the entire display of your Apple Watch freely.
In this article you will find out how to:
How to activate Zoom on Apple Watch?
- In the very beginning, launch the Settings app.
- Then, pick the Accessibility tab.
- Select Zoom.
- Next, tap on the toggle button to activate Zoom.
- Adjust the magnification view using the + icon to increase the degree of zoom.
How to use Zoom on Apple Watch?
How to zoom in and out on Apple Watch?
- First of all, set up the Zoom feature on your device. Above you will be able to find out about how to.
- Then, double-tap with two fingers to zoom in on the displayed content.
- Repeat double-tap with two fingers to zoom out.
How to control the degree of zoom on Apple Watch?
- Don’t forget to enable the Zoom feature on your device. Above we introduced steps on how to set it up on your Apple Watch.
- Double-tap, hold, and drag with two fingers to adjust the current magnification degree.
How to pan a magnified view on Apple Watch?
- Tap on the display with two fingers only once to switch the Digital Crown regular function.
- Locate the rotating button placed on the right side of your Apple Watch.
- Use this button to pan over the entire display.
How to disable Zoom on Apple Watch?
- Firstly, launch the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Secondly, choose the Accessibility tab.
- Thirdly, choose the Zoom option.
- Next, press on the toggle button to turn it white.
Visit our Social Media: