Hello, tech enthusiasts! In this installment of HardReset.Info, we’re diving into iOS 17 to tackle a common challenge – recovering your precious photos. Whether you’re a seasoned Apple user or new to iOS, we’ve got you covered. Let’s get started on how to recover photos on iOS 17!
How to Get Back Photos on iPhone?
- Begin by unlocking your iOS 17 device, using your passcode or Face ID.
- Head to your home screen and tap on the Photos app.
- In the Photos app, navigate to the Albums tab and find Recently Deleted.
- In the Recently Deleted folder, you’ll find your deleted photos. Tap on Select in the upper-right corner.
- Select the photos you want to recover by tapping on them. You can choose one or multiple photos.
- After selecting the photos, tap on Recover at the bottom-right corner. Your photos will be restored to the main Photos library.
And there you have it – a straightforward guide on how to recover photos on iOS 17. With these steps, you can swiftly reclaim those precious memories. For more valuable tech insights and how-tos, stay connected. Be sure to bookmark this page and check back for further iOS 17 tips and tricks!