Unlock a valuable tool on your iPhone and take control of your screen experience! This guide will show you how to freeze the screen using the Guided Access feature. Whether you’re handing your device to someone else or want to stay focused on a specific task, enabling Guided Access allows you to lock the screen and limit access to certain features.
How to Enable Guided Access on iOS?
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and tap on Accessibility.
- Under the General section, tap on Guided Access.
- Toggle on the Guided Access switch at the top.
- Set a passcode that will be used to exit Guided Access.
- Open the app you want to freeze the screen on.
- Triple-press the side button (or home button, depending on your iPhone model).
- Tap Start at the top-right corner.
- Use the circle icons to disable touch for specific areas, if desired.
- Tap Options at the bottom-left corner to adjust settings like time limits and sound.
- When you’re ready to exit Guided Access, triple-press the side (or home) button, enter the passcode, and tap End at the top-left corner.
Congratulations, you’ve learned how to harness the power of Guided Access to freeze your iPhone’s screen! This handy feature ensures that your device remains focused on a single task, making it ideal for sharing content or staying on track. Stay tuned for more iPhone insights and innovative ways to enhance your digital experience.