If you own an iPhone and love to explore new ways to enhance your user experience, you’re in for a treat! One of the lesser-known but incredibly satisfying features of iOS is the Haptic Keyboard. With this feature, your iPhone’s keyboard can provide subtle haptic feedback whenever you type, making each keystroke feel more responsive and tactile. In this article, we’ll walk you through the simple steps to turn on the Haptic Keyboard on your iPhone, adding a whole new level of typing enjoyment to your device.
How to Activate Keyboard Haptic on iOS?
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone’s home screen.
- From the Settings menu, select Sounds & Haptics.
- On the Sounds & Haptics page, scroll down until you find the System Haptics option and toggle it ON.
- Now, go back to the main Settings menu and select Accessibility.
- In the Accessibility settings, tap on Touch.
- Under the Touch settings, you will find and mark the Haptic Feedback option.
Now that you’ve activated the Haptic Keyboard on your iPhone, you can revel in the added joy and responsiveness while typing on your device. The subtle haptic feedback adds a delightful touch to your daily interactions and elevates your iPhone experience to a new level of satisfaction. Whether you’re composing messages, writing emails, or jotting down notes, the Haptic Keyboard is there to enhance your enjoyment. Embrace this hidden gem of an iOS feature and type away with a newfound sense of tactile satisfaction!