Apple Podcasts is a popular app for listening to podcasts on iPhone devices. However, not everyone may find the app useful, and some users may want to delete it from their iPhone to free up space or avoid clutter. If you are one of these users and want to know how to delete Apple Podcasts from your iPhone, you have come to the right place. In this article, we will guide you through the steps to delete the Apple Podcasts app from your iPhone, along with some important considerations to keep in mind before doing so. So, let’s get started.
How to Remove Apple Podcasts App?
- Go to your iPhone home screen and find the Apple Podcasts app icon.
- Press and hold the icon until it starts to jiggle.
- Tap on the X icon on the top left corner of the app icon.
- A pop-up message will appear asking you to confirm the deletion. Tap Delete to confirm.
- Well done! The app will be permanently deleted from your iPhone.
We hope this article has helped you learn how to delete the Apple Podcasts app from your iPhone. It is important to note that once you delete the app, all of your downloaded podcasts and subscriptions will also be deleted. If you change your mind and want to reinstall the app, you can always download it again from the App Store. Before deleting any app from your iPhone, make sure to consider any potential consequences and weigh the benefits and drawbacks carefully. Thanks for reading and feel free to share this article with anyone who may find it helpful.