In a world of digital devices and screens, sometimes the act of putting pen to paper can feel like a breath of fresh air. But what if you could have the best of both worlds? With the latest release of iOS 16, Apple has made it easier than ever to make handwritten notes on your iPhone or iPad. Whether you’re a student, professional, or just someone who likes to jot down their thoughts, this feature can be a game-changer. In this .article, we’ll walk you through the steps to make handwritten notes on iOS 16 and show you how to take advantage of some of the new features.
How to Take Handwritten Notes on iPhone?
- Open the Notes app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the new note button (pencil and paper icon) located in the bottom right corner.
- Tap on the screen where you want to start writing.
- Turn your iPhone to landscape mode if you prefer a wider writing space.
- Use your finger to writing or painting.
- You can change the pen style and color by tapping on the pen icon located on the toolbar.
- Use your creativity & have fun!
Making Handwritten Notes on iOS 16 – Summary
In today’s fast-paced digital world, taking handwritten notes may seem like a thing of the past. However, with the latest release of iOS 16, Apple has made it easier than ever to take handwritten notes on your iPhone or iPad. Whether you’re a student, professional, or just someone who loves to jot down their thoughts, this feature can be a game-changer. Not only is it convenient, but it’s also eco-friendly since you won’t have to waste paper. In this article, we’ll show you step-by-step how to make handwritten notes on iPhone.